MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- C. Mikami, H.C. Wu and A. Elarbi, Effect of hot temperature on pull-off strength of FRP bonded concrete, Constr. Build. Mater., 91, 180–186 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Abdullah, Fibre reinforced polymer rehabilitation of alkali aggregate reaction-damaged concrete structures, PhD Thesis, Monash University, Australia (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ali, A.A.A. Samad, N. Mohamad and J. Jayaprakash, Shear behaviour of pre-cracked continuous beam repaired using externally bonded CFRP strips, Procedia Eng., 53, 129–144 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. De Domenico, P. Fuschi, S. Pardo and A.A. Pisano, Strengthening of steel-reinforced concrete structural elements by externally bonded FRP sheets and evaluation of their load carrying capacity, Compos. Struct., 118, 377–384 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahidan, S. Salwa, M. Zuki, C.K. Keong and J. Jayaprakash, Repaired of fire-damaged concrete-filled double skin steel tubular (CFDST) columns with fiber reinforced polymer (FRP), ARPN J. Eng. Appl. Sci., 11(6), 3718–3725, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahidan, S.S.M. Zuki and N. Jamaluddin, Damage grading system for severity assessment on concrete structure, Case Stud. Constr. Mater., 5, 79–86 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ma, N. M. Bunnori and K.K. Choong, Behavior of reinforced concrete box beam strengthened with CFRP U-wrap strips under torsion, MATEC Web of Conferences, 47, 02002 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Choi, B.S. Cho, J.S. Jeon and S.J. Yoon, Bond behavior of steel deformed bars embedded in concrete confined by FRP wire jackets, Constr. Build. Mater., 68, 716–725 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Batikha and F. Alkam, The effect of mechanical properties of masonry on the behavior of FRP-strengthened masonry-infilled RC frame under cyclic load, Compos. Struct., 134, 513–522 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Mazaheripour and J.A.O. Barros, Tension-stiffening model for FRC reinforced by hybrid FRP and steel bars, 88, 162–181 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Camli and B. Binici, Strength of carbon fiber reinforced polymers bonded to concrete and masonry, Constr. Build. Mater., 21(7), 1431–46 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. De Lorenzis, B. Miller and A. Nanni, Bond of fiber-reinforced polymer laminates to concrete, ACI Mater. J., 98(3), 256–264 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Subramaniam, C. Carloni and L. Nobile, Width effect in the interface fracture during shear debonding of FRP sheets from concrete, Eng. Fract. Mech., 74(4), 578–594 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Woo and Y. Lee, Experimental study on interfacial behavior of CFRP bonded concrete, KSCE J. Civ. Eng., 14(3), 385–93 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Xu, Z.J. He, C.A. Tang, W.C. Zhu and P.G. Ranjith, Finite element analysis of width effect in interface debonding of FRP plate bonded to concrete, Finite Elem. Anal. Des., 93(C), 30–41 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Moshiri, A. Hosseini and D. Mostofinejad, Strengthening of RC columns by longitudinal technique, Constr. Build. Mater., 79, 318–325 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Napoli, G. de Felice, S. De Santis and R. Realfonzo, Bond behaviour of steel reinforced polymer strengthening systems, Compos. Struct., 152, 499–515 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.