MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- J.K. Wight and J.G. MacGregor, Reinforced concrete: Mechanics and design, 6th ed. Pearson, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sinha, Reinforced concrete design, 2nd ed. Tata McGraw-Hill (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Khalifa and A. Nanni, Improving shear capacity of existing RC T-section beams using CFRP composites, Cement and Concrete Composites, 22(2), 165–174 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Khalifa and A. Nanni, Rehabilitation of rectangular simply supported RC beams with shear deficiencies using CFRP composites, Construction and Building Materials, 16, 135–146 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.B.S. Alferjani, A.A. Abdul Samad, B.S. Elrawaff and N. Mohamad, Experimental and theoretical investigation shear strengthening of RC precraced continuous T-beams using CFRP strips, Int. J. of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, 28(5), 671–676 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ali, A.A. Abdul Samad, N. Mohamad and J. Jayaprakash, Shear behaviour of precracked continuous beams repaired using externally bonded CFRP strips, Procedia Eng. , 53, 129–144 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahidan, S. Salwa, M. Zuki, C. K. Keong and J. Jayaprakash, Repaired of firedamaged concrete-filled double skin steel tubular (CFDST) columns with fiber reinforced polymer (FRP), ARPN J. Engineering of Applied. Sciences, 11(6), 3718–3725 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.B.S. Alferjani, A.A. Abdul Samad, B.S. Elrawaff, O. Elzaroug and N. Mohamad, Study on shear strengthening of RC continuous T-beams using different layers of CFRP strips, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1660, 070107 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sika Manufacturer’s Product Data Sheet, Switzerland, (Supplier: Sika Kimia Sdn. Bhd.), Sika Wrap®-330. 2-party epoxy impregnation resin. Edition 0209/1 [Google Scholar]
- Sika Manufacturer’s Product Data Sheet, Switzerland, (Supplier: Sika Kimia Sdn. Bhd), Sika Wrap®-160 BI-C/15. Woven carbon fiber fabric for structural strengthening. Edition 11/09/2007 [Google Scholar]
- J. Jayaprakash, A.A. Abdul Samad, A. Anvar Abbasovich and A.A. Abang Ali, Shear capacity of precracked and non-precracked reinforced concrete shear beams with externally bonded bi-directional CFRP strips, Construction and Building Materials, 22(6), 1148–1165 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jayaprakash, A.A. Abdul Samad, A.A. Ashrabov and K.K. Choong, Experimental investigation on shear resistance behaviour of RC precracked and non-precracked Tbeams using discrete CFRP strips, Int. J. of Integrated Engineering, 1(2), 1–15 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.