MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- N. Salleh, A. Rahman, M. Sam and J.M. Yatim, Flexural behavior of GFRP RC beam strengthened with carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) plate: Cracking behavior, Appl. Mech. Mater., 752-753, 610–616 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American Concrete Institut (ACI), Guide for the design and construction of structural concrete reinforced with FRP bars (440-1R-06), Farmington Hills, MI (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Razaqpur, B.O. Isgor, A.M. Asce, S. Greenaway and A. Selley, Concrete contribution to the shear resistance of fiber reinforced polymer reinforced concrete members, J. Compos. Constr., 8, 452–460 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A.A. Hamid, R. Thamrin, A. Ibrahim and H.A. Hamid, Strain distribution on reinforcement of concrete beams reinforced with glass fiber reinforced polymer (GFRP) bars, Key Eng. Mater., 595, 812–817 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Ashour and I.F. Kara, Size effect on shear strength of FRP reinforced concrete beams, Compos. Part B Eng., 60, 612–620 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A.A. Hamid, A. Ibrahim, T. Rendy and H.A. Hamid, Effect of longitudinal reinforcement ratio on shear capacity of concrete beams with GFRP bars, Proc. of the Inter. Civil and Infrastructure Eng.Conference, Springer, 587–599 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Kim and H.S. Jang, Concrete shear strength of normal and lightweight concrete beams reinforced with FRP Bars, J. Compos. Constr., 18(2), 2–10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Alam and A. Hussein, Unified shear design equation for FRP reinforced concrete members without stirrups, J. Compos. Constr., 17(5), 575–583 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. El-sayed, E.F. El-salakawy and B. Benmokrane, Shear strength of FRP-reinforced concrete beams without transverse reinforcement, ACI Struct., 103(2), 235–243 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zeidan, M.A. Barakat, Z. Mahmoud and A. Khalifa, Evaluation of concrete shear strength for FRP reinforced beams, Proc. of the Struct. Congr., ASCE, 1816–1826 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Ashour, Flexural and shear capacities of concrete beams reinforced with GFRP bars, Constr. Build. Mater., 20, 1005–1015 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Thamrin, A.A.A. Samad, A. David, Y.E.C. David, N.A.A. Hamid and I. Ali, Experimental study on diagonal shear cracks of concrete beams without stirrups, Proc. of the fib Symposium PRAGUE, Czech Concrete Society, 1–8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Melo and J.A. Rayol, Shear resistance of GFRP reinforced concrete beams, Proc. of the Rehabiliting and Repairing Buildings and Bridges, ASCE, 47–64 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.