MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- H. Saadatmanesh, and A.M. Malek, Design guidelines for flexural strengthening of RC beams with FRP plates, J. of Composites for Construction, ASCE, 2(4), 158–164, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Swamy, R. Jones, and J.W. Bloxham, Structural behaviour of reinforced concrete beams strengthened by epoxy-bonded steel plates, The Structural Engineer, 65A(2),59–68, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Oehlers, M.S. Mohamed Ali, and W. Luo, Upgrading continuous reinforced concrete beams by gluing steel plates to their tension faces, J. of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 124(3), 224–32, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Park, and T. Paulay, Reinforced Concrete Structures, John Wiley, New York, (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Bentz, Response 2000, retrieved on August 09, 2000 from http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~bentz/r2k.htm, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Thamrin, Reinforced concrete cross section analysis (rccsa) v4.3, Jurusan Teknik Sipil, Fakultas Teknik, Universitas Andalas, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Almusallam, and S.H. Alsayed, Stress-strain relationship of normal, high strength and light weight concrete. Magazine of Concrete Research, 47(170), 39–44 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Esmaeily, and Y. Xiao, Behavior of Reinforced concrete columns under variable axial loads: Analysis. ACI Structural J., 102(5), 736–744, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.