MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- O.Faruk, A. K.Bledzki, H.-P.Fink, and M.Sain, Biocomposites reinforced with natural fibers: 2000 – 2010, Progress in Polymer Science, 37(11), 1552–1596, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. M.Akil, M. F.Omar, A. a. M.Mazuki, S.Safiee, Z. a. M.Ishak and A.Abu Bakar, Kenaf fiber reinforced composites: A review, Material and Design, 32(8), 4107–4121, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.Ochi, Mechanical properties of kenaf fibers and kenaf/PLA composites, Mechanics of Materials, 40(4-5), 446–452, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Marannano and B.Zuccarello, Numerical experimental analysis of hybrid double lap aluminum-CFRP joints, Composites. Part B Engineering, 71, 28–39, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Bois, H.Wargnier, J.-C.Wahl and E. L.Goff, An analytical model for the strength prediction of hybrid (bolted/bonded) composite joints, Composite Structures, 97, 252–260, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.D.Franco and B.Zuccarello. Analysis and optimization of hybrid double lap aluminum-GFRP joints, Composite Structures, 116, 682–693, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C.Nabil, J.Wang, K.C.Wing and P.Chang, Static and fatigue testing bolted, bonded and hybrid step lap joints of thick carbon fibre/epoxy laminates used on aircraft structures, Composite Structures, 142, 96–106, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y.Lee and H.Ahmad, Experimental strength of single-lap hybrid joints on woven fabric kenaf fiber composites under quasi static condition, The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability, MATEC Web of Conferences, 47, Article No. 02003, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.Karakuzu, T.Gulem and B. M.Icten, Failure analysis of woven laminated glassvinylester composites with pin-loaded hole, Composite Structures, 72, 27–32, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.Ahmad, A.D.Crocombe and P.A.Smith, Strength prediction in CFRP woven laminate bolted double-lap joints under quasi-static loading using XFEM, Composites: Part A Applied Science and Manufacturing, 56, 192–202, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D3039/D3039M, Standard test method for tensile properties of polymer matrix composite materials, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, United States, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H.Lee, D.W.Lim, J.H.Choi and M.K.Yoon, Failure load evaluation and prediction of hybrid composite double lap joints, Composite Structures., 92, 2916–2926, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Kelly and S.Hallstrom, Bearing strength of carbon fibre/epoxy laminates: effects of bolt-hole clearance, Composites: Part B, 35, 331–343, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S.Kim, J.Y.Lim and W.G.Lee, Joining performance evaluation of different types of gep224 glass/epoxy-to-az31b magnesium alloy single lap joints, Int. J. Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 16(6), 1135–1140, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.