MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- A.G.Tsonos, Effectiveness of CFRP-jackets and RC-jackets in post-earthquake and pre-earthquake retrofitting of beam–column subassemblages, Engineering Structures, 30(3), 777–793, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.F.Wu, Y.Yun, Y.Wei, and Y.Zhou, Effect of predamage on the stress-strain relationship of confined concrete under monotonic loading, J. of Structural Engineering, 140(12), 04014093, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.W.Zhou, X.M.Liu, L.L.Sui, F.Xing, and H.J.Zhou, Stress–strain model for fibre reinforced polymer confined load-induced damaged concrete, Materials Research Innovations, 19(sup6), S6–125, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.Panjehpour, N.Farzadnia, R.Demirboga, and A.A.A.Ali Behavior of highstrength concrete cylinders repaired with CFRP sheets, J. of Civil Engineering and Management, 22(1), 56–64, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Peled, Confinement of damaged and nondamaged structural concrete with FRP and TRC sleeves, J. of Composites for Construction, 11(5), 514–522, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Ilki, O.Peker, E.Karamuk, C.Demir, and N.Kumbasar, FRP retrofit of low and medium strength circular and rectangular reinforced concrete columns, J. of Materials in Civil Engineering, 20(2), 169–188, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.S.Gu, G.Wu, Z.S.Wu, and Y.F.Wu, Confinement effectiveness of FRP in retrofitting circular concrete columns under simulated seismic load, J. of Composites for Construction, 14(5), 531–540, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D.Iacobucci, S.A.Sheikh, and O.Bayrak, Retrofit of square concrete columns with carbon fiber-reinforced polymer for seismic resistance, ACI Structural J., 100(6), 785–794,(2003) [Google Scholar]
- C.K.Ma, A.Z.Awang, and W.Omar, New theoretical model for SSTT-confined HSC columns, Magazine of Concrete Research, 66(13), 674–684, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K.Ma, A.Z.Awang, R.Garcia, W.Omar, K.Pilakoutas, and M.Azimi, Nominal curvature design of circular HSC columns confined with post-tensioned steel straps, Structures, 7, 25–32,(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K.Ma, A.Z.Awang, W.Omar, M.Liang, S-W.Jaw, and M.Azimi, Flexural capacity enhancement of rectangular high-strength concrete columns confined with post-tensioned steel straps: experimental investigation and analytical modelling, Structural Concrete, 17(4), 668–676, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K.Ma, A.Z.Awang, R.Garcia, W.Omar, and K.Pilakoutas, Behaviour of over‐reinforced high‐strength concrete beams confined with post‐tensioned steel straps–an experimental investigation, Structural Concrete, 17(5), 768–777, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K.Ma, A.Z.Awang and W.Omar, Slenderness effect and upper-bound slenderness limit of SSTT-confined HSC column, Int. J. of Structural Engineering, 5(3), 279–286, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K.Ma, A.Z.Awang, and W.Omar, Flexural ductility design of confined highstrength concrete columns: Theoretical modelling, Measurement, 78, 42–48, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.E.Lehman, S.E.Gookin, A.M.Nacamuli and J.P.Moehle, Repair of earthquakedamaged bridge columns, ACI Structural J., 98(3), 233–238, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D.R.Stoppenhagen, J.O.Jirsa, and L.A.Wyllie, Seismic repair and strengthening of a severely damaged concrete frame, ACI Structural J., 92(2), 177–187.9.(1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.