MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- C.E.Kurt, Concrete filled structural plastic columns, J. of the Structural Division, 104(ASCE 13478 Proc.), 55–63 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- K.G.Naftary, O.O.Walter and N.M.Geoffrey, Compressive strength characteristics of concrete filled plastic tubes short columns, Int. J. of Science and Research, 3(9), 2168–74 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.M.Usha and H.Eramma, Experimental study on concrete filled, unplasticised poly vinyl chloride (UPVC) tubes, Int. J. of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science, 2(7), 2348–7550 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.Marzouck and K.Sennah, Concrete-filled PVC tubes as compression members: Composite materials in concrete construction, Proc. of the Int. Congress Challenges of Concrete Construction, 31–38, Scotland, UK, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P.KGupta and V.K.Verma, Study of concrete-filled unplasticized poly-vinyl chloride tubes in marine environment, Int. J. of International Journal of Advanced Structural Engineering, 5(1), 1–8 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.