MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- S.M.S. Kazmi, S. Abbas, M.J. Munir, and A. Khitab, Exploratory study on the effect of waste rice husk and sugarcane bagasse ashes in burnt clay bricks, J. of Building Engineering, 7, 372–378, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kadir and A. Mohajerani, Effect of heating rate on gas emissions and properties of fired clay bricks and fired clay bricks incorporated with cigarette butts, Applied Clay Science, 104, 269–276, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kadir, N.A. Sarani, and A.M. Leman, Testing on building material using waste material in fired clay brick, Materials Science Forum, 803, 330–336, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS 3921, Specification for clay bricks, British Standard (BS), London, United Kingdom, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- The Brick Industry Association BIA, Technical Notes 3A - Brick Masonry Material Properties, Technical Notes on Brick Construction, The Brick Industry Association, Reston, Virginia, USA, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Celik, T. Depci, and A.M. Kılıc, New lightweight colemanite-added perlite brick and comparison of its physicomechanical properties with other commercial lightweight materials, Construction and Building Material, 62, 59–66, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Panedpojaman and V. Sae-Long, Use of palm oil fuel ash in lightweight brick industry, Academic J. of Science, 2(2), 163–170, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kadir, A. Mohajerani, F. Roddick and J. Buckeridge, Density, strength, thermal conductivity and leachate characteristics of light-weight fired clay bricks incorporating cigarette butts, Proc. of the World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 53, 1035–1040, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 771-1, Specification for masonry units part 1 : Clay Masonry units, British Standard, BSI Standards Publication, London, United Kingdom, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sutcu, Influence of expanded vermiculite on physical properties and thermal conductivity of clay bricks, Ceramics Int., 41(2), 2819–2827, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Eliche-Quesada, S. Martínez-Martínez, L. Pérez-Villarejo, F.J. Iglesias-Godino, C. Martínez-García, and F.A. Corpas-Iglesias, Valorization of biodiesel production residues in making porous clay brick, Fuel Processing Technology, 103, 166–173, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.