MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- M. Jones and A. McCarthy, Preliminary views on the potential of foamed concrete as a structural material. Magazine of Concrete Research, 57(1), 21–31, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Neville and J. Brooks, Concrete technology. England: Prentice Hall, England, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Ameer, H.T. Nicholas and R.D. Andrew, The use of additives to enhance properties of pre-formed foamed concrete, IACSIT International J. of Engineering and Technology, 7(4), 286–293 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Laning, Primarily used to reduce shrinkage cracking, polypropylene, nylon, and polyester fibers offer other benefits as well, Article on Concrete Construction, The Aberdeen Group, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Shoenberger and J. G. Tom, Polypropylene fibres in portland cement concrete pavements, Washington, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Deng and J. Li, tension and impact behaviours of new type fibre reinforced concrete, Computers and Concrete, 4(1), 19–32, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 12350-6, Testing fresh concrete density, British Standard Institution, London, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 12390-6, Testing hardened concrete part 6: Tensile splitting strength of test specimens, British Standard Institution, London, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Nemati, Fracture analysis of concrete using scanning electron microscopy, Scanning, 19, 426–43, (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ramamurthy, E. Kunhanandan Nambiar and G. Indu Siva Ranjani, A classification of studies on properties of foam concrete, Cement & Concrete Composites, 31, 388–396, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Bing, Wu Zhen and Liu Ning, Experimental research on properties of high strength foamed concrete, J. Mateias in Civil Engineering, 24, 113–118, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Medina, G. Barluenga and F. Hernandez-Olivares, Combined effect of polypropylene fibres and silica fume to improve the durability of concrete with natural pozzolans blended cement, Construction and Building Materials, 96, 556–566, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hadipramana, A. Abdul Samad, A. Ahmad Zaidi, Noridah Mohammad and N. Ali, Contribution of polypropylene fibre in improving strength of foamed concrete, Advanced Materials Research, 626, 762–768, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.