MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Ou Y.: Social support on the mental health of college students. Youth Studies, Vol. 03(2003), p. 29–33+38. [Google Scholar]
- House J.S., K.R. Landis, and D. Umberson: Social relationships and health. Science (New York, N.Y.), Vol. 241(1988), p. 540–5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uchino B.N.: Social support and health: A review of physiological processes potentially underlying links to disease outcomes. Journal of Behavioral Medicine, Vol. 29(2006), p. 377–387. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xue X.: he thinking of Danjiangkou reservoir resettlement work in Henan. China Water Resources, Vol. 10(2009), p. 40–41. [Google Scholar]
- Chengbin Liu X.F.: Degree of Satisfaction on Migration of the Three-Gorges Migrants: Transition and Causes. Population Research, Vol. 01(2007), p. 76–85. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Q.: The social support network of migrants from Three Gorges Reservoi. Social, Vol: 01(2000), p. 30–31. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao S.: he theoretical basis and research applications of the “Social Support Rating Scale”, Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, Vol. 02(1994), p. 98–100. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Wanqi Z.D., Luo Tongyong: Characteristics of social support and coping style of four populations. Chinese Journal of Clinical Research, Vol. 42(2006), p. 37–39. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.