MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- UNDP. Development of the Human Race 2010. UNDP (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Hongqi, The Index System and the Comprehensive Evaluation of China’s Population Development. South China Population, 27, 3, 3–11(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhongchang, Model for Monitoring, Measuring and Evaluating Population Development and Its Application for 31 Chinese Provinces, Chinese Journal of Population Science, 5, 72–79 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Youhua, The Research on the Index Assess System of Population Modernization. Chinese Journal of Population Science, 3, 60–66(2003). [Google Scholar]
- Hong Yingye, Scientific Development Perspective of Population and Resource Environment Coordinately Develop Research, Advances in Social Sciences, 1, 31–36(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yongjie, Exact algorithms for weighted and unweighted Borda manipulation problems, Theoretical Computer Science, 3, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Man, The Correctional Model of Population Development Equation, Modeling and Numerical Simulation of Material Science, 3, 139–141 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nation Bureau of Statistics of China. China Statistical Yearbook 2014, China Statistics Press, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.