MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Wang, Ailing. Fuzzy risk assessment of construction project contractors based on entropy-weight coefficient method. Electric Technology and Civil Engineering (ICETCE), 2011 International Conference on IEEE, （2011）. [Google Scholar]
- Markowski, A S, Mannan, M S. Fuzzy risk matrix Journal of Hazardous Materials, （2008）. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Chaoyang, Ye, C., and Shen, Y.. Risk Assessment of Subway Pit Construction Based on Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation. Chinese Journal of Underground Space & Engineering 10 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Erkut, Erhan, and Ingolfsson, A.. Transport Risk Models for Hazardous Materials: Revisited. Social Science Electronic Publishing [Google Scholar]
- Erkut Erhan, and Ingolfsson Armann. Transport risk models for hazardous materials: revisited. Operations Research Letters (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Verma, Manish. Railauto spare parts transpotationation of dangerous goods: A conditional exposure approach to minimize transport risk. Transportation Research Part C Emerging Technologies 19 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chapman, Rebekah L., et al. The impact of school connectedness on violent behavior, transport risk-taking behavior, and associated injuries in adolescence. Journal of School Psychology 49 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paulo Sérgio, Lucas Da Silva, E. D. A. Vania, and R. Maria Eunice. Assessing outcome in interhospital infant transport: the transport risk index of physiologic stability score at admission. American Journal of Perinatology 29(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.