MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Yang Li-Hua, Zhou Li-Ping, Weng Dong-Ling. Foundation of Silk Road, PPP and Construction of The Belt and Road Initiative-Based on Game Theory. Asia-Pacific Economic Review, 2016(2):25–26. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Lei. Silk Road Fund boost The Belt and Road Initiative interoperability. International Business Finance and Accounting, 2015 (4):7–8. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Hua. YOZMA government to guide the operation mode of the fund and the inspiration to China’s Silk Road Fund. International Vision, 2015 (11):52–53. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yanwei. Study on the he advantages and exit mechanism of PE institutions to participate in overseas mergers and acquisitions. Business Review, 2015 (2):108. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Tie-shan, Shi Kai, He Qian. Gaming Choice of Venture Capital Exit Pattern. Accounting communication, 2009(2):134–136. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.