MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Xiaoyun Qi. An empirical study on the macro growth process of enterprise information system in China. Changchun: management college of Jilin university, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Kern T. The Gestalt of an Information Technology Outsourcing Relationship: An Exploratory Analysis. Atlanta Georgia 18th International Conference on Information Systems, 1997, December: 15–17. [Google Scholar]
- Goles T. The Impact of the Client-Vendor Relationship on Information Systems Outsourcing Success. Bauer College of Business. Houston: University of Houston University Park, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Grover V, Cheon M J, Teng J T C. The Effect of Service Quality and Partnership on the Outsourcing of Information Systems Functions. Journal of Management Information Systems, 1996, 12(4):89–116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee J N, Kim Y G. Effect of Partnership Quality on IS Outsourcing Success: Conceptual Framework and Empirical Validation. Journal of Management Information Systems. 1999, 15(4):29–61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qi C, Patrick Y K. Does interpersonal trust also matter? Exploring the role of trust in successful IT outsourcing. The Proceedings 0f the 40th Hawaii imitational conference on system sciences, 2007:1530–1605. [Google Scholar]
- Ravald A, Grobnroo s C. The Value Concept and Relationship Marketing. European Journal of Marketing, 1996, 30 (2): 19–30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yi Qin. Study on IT outsourcing relationship quality. Journal of management, 2006, 3(6):669–672. [Google Scholar]
- Alborz S, Scheepers R, Seddon P B. Impact of Configuration on IT Outsourcing Relationships. Paper presented at the Tenth Americas Conference on Information System, New York, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Nam K, Rajagopalan S, Rao H R, Chaudhury. A two-level investigation of information system outsourcing. Communications of ACM 7, 1996, 39(7):36–44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kern T, Willcocks L P. The Relationship Advantage: Information Technologies, Sourcing, and Management. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kevin J D. IT outsourcing relationships: An Exploratory Study of Inter-organizational Control Mechanisms. Cambridge: Harvard University Graduate School of Business Administration, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Anyi Tian. Study on the dynamic mechanism of enterprise information. Beijing: Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Jianbin Sun, Yingying Li. Comparative analysis of information technology outsourcing model. Commercial era, 2008(31):85–86. [Google Scholar]
- Joshi A W, Amold S J. The Impact of Buyer Dependence on Buyer Opportunism in Buyer Supplier Relationships: The Moderating Role of Relational Norms. Psychology & Marketing, 1997, 14(18):823–845. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.