MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Keller K.L., Managing Brands for the Long Run: Brand Reinforcement and Revitalization Strategies. California Management Review(2004). [Google Scholar]
- Brown S., R.V. Kozinets, and J.F. Sherry. Teaching Old Brands New Tricks: Retro Branding and the Revival of Brand Meaning. Journal of Marketing(2003). [Google Scholar]
- Torelli, Carlos. Iconic brands and iconic categories: Consequences for the use of the cultural knowledge in judgments about foreign brands. Working Paper, University of Illinois(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Holbrook, Morris B, and Robert M Schindler. Echoes of the dear departed part: some work in progress on nostalgia. Advances in Consumer Reshearch(1991). [Google Scholar]
- Reisenwitz, Timothy H. Rajesh lyer, and Bob culter. Nostalgis advertising and the influence of nostalgia proneness. The Markrting Management Journal(2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.