MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Triana, Mariadel Carmen, Miller, Toyah L., Trzebiatowski, Tiffany M. The Double-Edged Nature of Board Gender Diversity: Diversity, Firm Performance, and the Power of Women Directors as Predictors of Strategic Change. J. Organization Science, 25, 2(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Schwab, Andreas, Werbel, James D., Hofmann, Heike. Managerial Gender Diversity and Firm Performance: An Integration of Different Theoretical Perspectives. J. Group & Organization Management, 41, 1(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Boulouta, Ioanna. Hidden Connections: The Link Between Board Gender Diversity and Corporate Social Performance. J. Journal Of Business Ethics, 11, 3(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah, Shamsul N., Ismail Ku Nor Izah Ku and Nachum Lilac. Does Having Women on Boards Create Value? The Impact of Societal Perceptions and Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets J. Strategic Management [Google Scholar]
- Yan Yonghai, Gender Diversification of Board of Directors and Corporate Financial Performance - Empirical Evidence Based on Small and Medium Board Listed Companies. J. Taiyuan: Friends of Accounting, 18(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Rui, Ni Hengwang, Li Changqing. Study on the Risk Evasion of Women Directors and the Guaranty Behavior of the Board of Directors - Evidence from the Shanghai Stock Market. J. East China Economic Management(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Chang Mengmeng. CFO gender, financial stability and corporate finance decision-making relationship analysis. J. Business Economics Research(2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.