MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Gilles B, Cédric F, Benjamin G et al. Probabilistic Relational Verification for Cryptographic Implementations. ACM SIGPLAN Notices: A Monthly Publication of the Special Interest Group on Programming Languages, 49(2014): 193–205. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Dai, Mostafa Bassiouni. An improved task assignment scheme for Hadoop running in the clouds. Journal of Cloud Computing, (2013), pp. 21-33. [Google Scholar]
- Babak A, Kristian K, Martin M et al. Exploiting symmetries for scaling loopy belief propagation and relational training. Machine learning, 92(2013):91–132. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Babak A, Kristian K, Sriraam N et al., Lifted Online Training of Relational Models with Stochastic Gradient Methods. Machine learning and knowledge discovery in databases, 5(2012):585–600. [Google Scholar]
- Chingarande A, Mzumara M, Karambakuwa RT. Does MERSOSUR possess comparative advantage? Journal of Economics, 5(2014): 341–349. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eric T. G. W, Jeffrey C. F. T, Varun G et al., Examining the Relational Benefits of Improved interfirm information processing capability in Buyer-Supplier Dyads. MIS quarterly, 37(2013):149–173. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.