MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Chinese Environmental Protection Administration. State soil environmental quality standard. Beijing: China Standard Press (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Q.H. Yang, H.N. Liu, Q.H. Li, J.Q. Li and C. Q. Tu. Study on the microbial acitivity of rhizosphere soil for three dominant plants in Pb-Zn wasteland in Eastern Guandong Province. Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin, Vol. 28(2012), p. 56–64. [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Yang. Soil Pollution and Control. Science Press, Beijing (1995). [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Evanko and D.A. Dzombak: Remediation of metals-contaminated soils and groundwater, in: Technology Evaluation Report, TE 97-0-1, Ground-water Remediation Technologies Center, edited by P.A. Pittsburgh (1997). [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Tang. Phytoremediation of contaminated soils. Science Press, Beijing (2006). [Google Scholar]
- H.N. Liu, Q.H. Yang, H.S. Yang, J.Q. Li and D.L. Liu. Characteristics of heavy metals Pb-Zn mine absorption and accumulation of for three dominant plants in tailings eastern Guangdong. Guihaia, Vol. 32(2012), p. 743–749. [Google Scholar]
- C. Lu, Y.H. Wang and J.W. Yang. Soil heavy metal pollution and dominant plants selection in Pb-Zn mining areas of Guangxi. Chinese Journal of Soil Science, Vol. 41(2010), p. 1471–1474. [Google Scholar]
- L. Hakanson. An ecology risk index for squatic pollution control: A sedimentological approach. Water Research, Vol. 14 (1980), p. 975–1001. [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Wu. The atlas of soil environmental background value in the People’s Republic of China. China Environmental Science Press (1994). [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Xu and T.H. Liu. The zonal differentiation of soil environmental background values and critical contents in Guangdong. Journal of South China Agricultural University, Vol. 17(1996), p. 58–62. [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Chai, Y.M. Wen, Y. Zhang and J.F. Zhao. Application of Index of Geoaccumulation (Igeo) to Pollution Evaluation of Heavy Metals in Soil. Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science), Vol. 34 (2006), p. 1657–1661. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, Y.F. Han, D.S. Xu and Y. Gao. Enrichment characteristics and contaminant assessment of heavy metals in three food crops around the gangue dumps. Journal of safety and Environment, Vol. 14(2014), p. 321–326. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Q. Luo, Y.P. Chen, L. Tao, Y.Q. Li and X.M. Wang. Investigation and evaluation on heavy metals pollution in farmland soil in Lanzhou City. Journal of Gansu Agricultural University, Vol. 45(2011), p. 98–104. [Google Scholar]
- Z.X. Guo, J. Wang, M. Chai, Z.P. Chen, Z.S. Zhan, W.P. Zheng and X.G. Wei. Spatiotemporal variation of soil Ph in Guangdong Province of China in past 30 years. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, Vol. 22(2011), p. 425–430. [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Chu and L.Q. Luo. Evaluation of heavy metal pollution in soils from Nanjing Qixiashan Lead-Zinc Mines. Rock and Mineral Analysis, Vol. 29(2010), p. 5–8, 13. [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Lu. Soil heavy metal elements content characteristics and pollution evaluation in Changhua lead-zinc mine tailings wasteland of Hainan. Hainan Normal University, Hainan, China (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. Li, F.P. Tong and Z.H. Liu. Analysis on pollution of heavy metal in Shuikoushan Pb-Zn mining and smelting area in Hengyang. Journal of Central South University of Forestry and Technology, Vol. 32(2012), p. 105–110. [Google Scholar]
- A.J.M. Baker and R.R. Brooks. Terrestrial higher plants which hyperaccumulate metallic elements–a review of their distribution, ecology and phytochemistry. Biorecovery, Vol. 1(1989), p. 81–126. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li and L. Chu. The uptake and accumulation of Cu in Hippochaete ramosissimum. Acta Ecologica Sinica, Vol. 28 (2008), p. 1565–1573. [Google Scholar]
- X.X. Long and X.E. Yang. Nickel nutrition of plants. Chinese Journal of Soil Science, Vol. 31 (2000), p. 39–42. [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Zheng, Q.C. Wang and Z.S. Zhang. Transfer of mercury in soil-plant system of Wuli river, Huludao City. China Enviromental Science, Vol. 27(2007), p. 676–680. [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Han. A Comparative study on Removal Performance of Hg and Cd in Agriculture Soils for Several Plants. Donghua University, Shanghai (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.