MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- K. S. Novoselov, V. I. Fal′ko and L. Colombo. A roadmap for grapheme: Nature Vol. 490 (2012), p. 192–200 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z. G. Song, VI. Artyukhov, and BI. Yakobson. Pseudo Hall-Petch Strength Reduction in Polycrystalline Graphene: Nano Lett. Vol. 13 (2013), p. 1829–1833 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang L., Liu D. and Chen A. Y. The New Star Nanomaterials-Grapheme: G.Z. Chem. Ind. Technol. Vol. 43 (2015), p. 9–11 [Google Scholar]
- Huang H. D., Ni Z. F. and Huang G. D. Preparation of Graphene Oxide and Property of Its Composites: J. S.X. Univ. (Nat. Sci. Ed.) Vol. 38 (2015), p. 675–680 [Google Scholar]
- A. Schinwald, F. A. Murphy and A. Jones. Graphene-Based Nanoplatelets: A New Risk to the Respiratory System as a Consequence of Their Unusual Aerodynamic Properties: ACS Nano Vol. 6 (2011), p. 736–746 [Google Scholar]
- Xiao S. J., Yu S. W. and Tan X.Y. Properties Characterization of Graphene and Its Preparation: Plas. Sci. Technol. Vol. 43 (2015), p. 30–34 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou H., Piao M. X. and Li Q. Preparation and properties of graphene oxide nanosheeets/epoxy composite: Acta Mater. Comp. Sin. Vol. 32(2015), p. 1309–1315 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.