MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- J. Kittler, J. Illingworth, Minimum error thresholding. Pattern Recognition, 19 (1986), p. 41–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Pun, Entropy thresholding: A new approach. Computer Vision Graphics Image Processing, 16 (1981), p. 210–239. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chander, A. Chatterjee, P. Siarry, A new social and momentum component adaptive PSO algorithm for image segmentation, Expert Systems with Applications, 38 (2011): p. 4998–5004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Karaboga, An idea based on honey bee swarm for numerical optimization, Technical Report-TR06, Erciyes University, Engineering Faculty, Computer Engineering Department, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- D. Karaboga, B. Basturk, On the performance of Artificial Bee Colony (ABC), Applied Soft Computing, 8, 1 (2008), pp. 687–697. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Karaboga, B. Basturk, Artificial Bee Colony (ABC) optimization algorithm for solving constrained optimization problems, in: P. Melin, et al. (Eds.), IFSA 2007, LNAI 4529 (2007), p. 789–798. [Google Scholar]
- N. Otsu, A threshold selection method from gray-level histograms, IEEE Transactions on System, Man, and Cybernetics, 9 (1979), p. 62–66. [Google Scholar]
- Information on http: //decsai.ugr.es/cvg/dbimagenes/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.