MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- L.L. Lei, Study on the reproductive biology of Prunus domestica × armeniaca ‘fengweimeigui’, M.S. Thesis, Chinese Academy of Forestry, Beijing, China (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Zhu, H. Zhao, X.X. Zhou, M.P. Liu, Y.L. Huang, T.N. Wuyun, F.D. Li, Prunus domestic a×P. armeniaca cultivar Fengweimeigui: A New Natural Material for Fruit Wine, Adv. J. Food Sci. Technol. 10(4), 277–280 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fan, Studies on the brewing techniques of apricot for kernel flesh vinegar and its health-care function, M.S. Thesis, Northwest A&F University, Yangling, China (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Araújo, C.F. Silva, J.J.S. Moreira, N. Narain, R.R. Souza, Biotechnological process for obtaining new fermented products from cashew apple fruit by Saccharomyces cerevisiae strains, J. Ind. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 38, 1161–1169 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Suryanarayanan, N. Thirunavukkarasu, M.B. Govindarajulu, V. Gopalan, Fungal endophytes: an untapped source of biocatalysts, Fungal Diversity 54, 19–30 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, S. Lin, L. Zhang, P. Yu, Upgrading the Fermentation Process of Zhejiang Rosy Vinegar by Purebred Microorganisms, Advances in Microbiology 3, 297–301 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z Nie, Y. Zheng, H. Du, S. Xie, M. Wang, Dynamics and diversity of microbial community succession in traditional fermentation of Shanxi aged vinegar, Food Microbiology 47, 62–68 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Qui, C. Ren, J. Fan, Z. Li, Antioxidant activities of aged oat vinegar in vitro and in mouse serum and liver, Journal of the science and food agriculture 90, 1951–1958 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, Obesity and overweight, Available from http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs311/en/ (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Chou, C.W. Liu, D.J. Yang, Y.H. Samuel, Y.C. Wu, Chen, Amino acid, mineral, and polyphenolic profiles of black vinegar and its lipid lowering and antioxidant effects in vivo, Food Chemistry 168, 63–69 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Zhang, X.L. Liu, Development and amino acid analysis of apple cider vinegar drink. Journal of Shandong Institute of Light Industry 24(1), 41–44. (2010) (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Luo, Y. Yang, S.M. Lu, C.L. Zhang, The impact of fermentation modes on sensory and nutritional quality of persimmon vinegar, Food Science, Available from http://www.cnki.net/kcms/detail/11.2206.TS.20160108.1651.052.html (2016) (in Chinese) (to be published online). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.