MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Liu Z Y. Smart grid technology. Beijing: China Electric Power Press,1–11(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dongxia, Yao Liangzhong; Ma Wenyuan. Development strategies of smart grid in china and abroad. Proceedings of the CSEE, 31, 1–14(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z Y. Electric power and energy in China. Beijing: China Electric Power Press, 18–44(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Xie Kai, Liu Yongqi, Zhu Zhizhong, et al. The vision of future smart grid. Electric Power, 41, 19–22(2008). [Google Scholar]
- Gao Zhongde, Shu Zhihuai, Wang Delin, et al. State grid corporation of protection training materials. Beijing: China Electric Power Press, 411–416(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Huang Wei, Zhang Jianghuan, Hu Junhua, et al. Substation DC system fuse Live Replacement. Electric Engineering, 43, 51–52(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Mao Jinqing, Zhao Zigang, Ma Jie, et al. Practical technical questions and answers of power system relay protection. Second edition. Beijing: China Electric Power Press, 125–133(2006). [Google Scholar]
- Song Xinli, Tang Yong, Bu Guangquan, et al. Full dynamic simulation for the stability analysis of large power system. Power System Technology, 32, 23–28(2008). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Quantao, Yao Shujun, Han Minxiao, et al. Solid static transfer switching for duplex feeding. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 30, 67–70(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Zhian. Principle and application of loss-of-potential logic. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 29,147–150(2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.