MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 3: Manufacturing innovation and Advanced manufacturing technology|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Fakhrazari, H. Vakilzadian, and F. F. Choobineh, “Optimal energy scheduling for a smart entity,” IEEE Transaction on Smart Grid, vol. 5, pp. 2919–2928, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Reddy, L. K. Panwar, R. Kumar, and B. K. Panigrahi, “Distributed resource scheduling in smart grid with electric vehicle deployment using fireworks algorithm.” Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, vol. 4, pp. 1–12, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Kou, Z. F. Liu, and H. Zhou, “Modeling algorithm of charging station planning for regional electric vehicle.” Modern Electric Power, vol. 27, pp. 44–48, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, and H. Teng, “Planning model and evaluation method for electric vehicle charging station.” Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, vol. 26, pp. 49–52, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Z. J. Peng, J. Lan, Y. Chen, Q. Zou, L. G. Jia, and J. Yang, “EV charging station sitting method based on cloud focus theory.” Electric Power Construction, vol. 36, pp. 1–7, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Huang, H. Yang, J. Chen, L. Jiang, and Y. J. Cao, “Optimal planning of electric vehicle charging stations based on life cycle cost and quantum genetic algorithm.” Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol. 39, pp. 176–182, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Ge, R. Li, J. Han, H. Liu, T. Li, and H. H. Lian, “Charging station planning considering probability behavior characteristic of electric taxi.” Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol. 40, pp. 50–58, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, and H. G. Yang, “ A new method to calculate the utility harmonic impedance based on FastICA.” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 31, pp. 381–388, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Li, M. Huang, “Analysis on harmonics caused by connecting different types of electric vehicle chargers with power network.” Power System Technology, vol. 35, pp. 170–174, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- D. K. W. Ng, and W. Cai, “Treating non-compatibility problem from matter element analysis to extenics.” Acm Sigice Bulletin, vol. 22, pp. 2–9, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Li, Z. Zhao, X. Zhou, and J. Palicot, “The prediction analysis of cellular radio access network traffic: from entropy theory to networking practice.” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 52, pp. 234–240, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Deng, X. Sun, M. Liu, C. Ye, and X. Zhou, “Infrared small-target detection using multiscale gray difference weighted image entropy.” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 52, pp. 60–72, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, J. Wang, T. Zhang, Y. Wu, “Probability estimation based on grey system theory for simulation evaluation.” Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, vol. 27, pp. 871–877, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, B. Tian, W. Lin, and B. Ji, “Analysis and prediction of the discharge characteristics of the lithium–ion battery based on the grey system theory.” IET Power Electronics, vol. 8, pp. 2361–2369, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.