MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Part 3: Manufacturing innovation and Advanced manufacturing technology|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Yang Xiang-tao: Analyse Cement concrete pavement noise reduction technology, Technology Guide Vol. 2 (2012), p. 397 . [Google Scholar]
- Zhuo Yong-hong: Introduction to highway traffic noise and noise reduction measures, Highways & Transportation in Inner Mongolia Vol. 4 (2013), p. 17–18. [Google Scholar]
- Han Sen, Dong yu-ming, Chen hai-feng: Noise Reduction Performance of Exposed-aggregate Cement Concrete Pavement, Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering Vol. 3 (2005), p. 32–34 . [Google Scholar]
- Shan Yong-ti, Li Zhu-ming, Yuan Wei-ming, Zhu Wei-hong: Study on the Noise Reduction Effect by Monitoring of the Low-noise Pavement, Environmental Monitoring and Forewarning Vol. 3(2011), p. 45–50. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Lu-bo, Tian Bo, Liu Ying, Niu Kai-min. Research on Noise Reduction Properties of Porous Cement Concrete Pavement, Highway Vol. 7(2010), p. 75–79. [Google Scholar]
- He Zhuang-bin, Qin Feng: Mechanical Characteristics and Noise Reduction Performance of Rubberized Concrete, Highway Engineering Vol. 5 (2013), p. 128–131. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Jie, Wang Jun-jie, Zhang Peng: Cement Concrete Pavement Noise Reduction Measures, North Traffic Vol. 4 (2012), p. 22–24. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tian-yang, Li Jing-yang: A Research on the Urban Noise Reduction Road Surface, Communications Science and Technology Heilongjiang Vol. 8 (2011), p. 50–52. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xin-feng: Types of Low Noise Pavement and their Applicability Analysis, Transpo World Vol. 5–6 (2012), p. 196–197. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ying, Tian Bo, Niu Kai-min: Skid-resistance and Denoising Properties of Cement Concrete Pavement with Different Surface Texture, Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development Vol. 29(2012), p. 28–33. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bo, Han Sen: Some Methods on Concrete Pavement Noise Reduction, Noise and Vibration Control Vol. 3 (2008), p. 127–130. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.