MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Part 3: Manufacturing innovation and Advanced manufacturing technology|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Michael T, Mark A.V, Jeen S L. Manufacturing technology and strategy formulation: keys to enhancing competitiveness and improving performance. Journal of Operations Management, 1999 (17): 411–428. [Google Scholar]
- Gilbert B A. Knowledge spillovers and new venture performance: an empirical examination. Journal of Business Venturing, 2008, 23(4):405–422. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hersh D. Manufacturing Matter. IEEE Engineering Management Review, 2003, 31(3):3–10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Corbett L. Grappling with a Gusher Manufacturing`s Response to Business Success in Small and Medium Enterprises. Journal of Operations Management, 2002, 20(5):495–517. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hyun-Sun R, Jung L. How Non-technological Innovation Reinforces the Effect of Technological Innovation on Firm Performance: An Empirical Study of Korean Manufacturing Industry. Communications in Computer and Information Science, 2015(10):176–182. [Google Scholar]
- Patricia A. Eco-innovation on Manufacturing Industry: The Role of Sustainability on Innovation Processes. Greening of Industry Networks Studies, 2014(4):99–116. [Google Scholar]
- Jose M B. Innovation in the Portuguese Manufacturing Industry: Analysis of a Longitudinal Company Panel. International Advances in Economic Research, 2005(11):301–314. [Google Scholar]
- Marek V. Innovation behavior of firms in a small open economy: the case of the Czech manufacturing industry. Empirical, 2015(20):1–29. [Google Scholar]
- Candace E, Thomas A. Turk. The evolution of trust in information technology alliances. Journal of High Technology Management Research, 1998(20):62–74. [Google Scholar]
- Porter M E. The Competitive Strategy of Nations. New York: The Free Press, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hacklin F, Marxt C, Fahrni F. Strategic venture partner selection for collaborative innovation in production systems: A decision support system-based approach. International Journal of Production Economics, 2006, 104(1):100–112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Islam N, Ozcan S. Nanotechnology Innovation System: An Empirical Analysis of the Emerging Actors and Collaborative Networks. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 2013, 60(4):687–703. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fang Q, Zheng J G. Structure characteristics of collaborative innovation system and its implementation paths——Based on interpretative structural model. Economist, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Jian-Zhong X U, Zhao W F, Wang L J. Analysis of the Relationship among Agents of Collaborative Innovation System in Equipment Manufacturing Industry Based on Game Theory. China Soft Science, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Bambini M D, Coltri P P, Furtado A T, et al. Collaborative Innovation in Agrometeorology: Coordination Strategies to Develop a Monitoring IT System for Brazil. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation, 2014, 9(1):119–130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y, Ke L V. Construction and Implementation of Information Resources Allocation System for Collaborative Innovation. Information Science, 2013, 4(13):109–117. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.