MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 3: Manufacturing innovation and Advanced manufacturing technology|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- UNCTAD, 2010, Creative Economy. Report 2008. UNDP, UNCTAD, Geneva New York. [R/OL]. [Google Scholar]
- http://unctad.org/en/Docs/ditctab20103_en.pdf. UNDP & UNCTAD, Geneva. [Google Scholar]
- S Yusuf, K. Nabeshima, 2005, Creative industries in east Asia. Cities, 22(2): 109–122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P Rumpel, O Slach, J. Koutský 2010. Creative industries in spatial perspective in the old industrial Moravian-Silesian region. E+M Ekonomie a Management, 8(4): 30–46. [Google Scholar]
- B T Asheim, H K. Hansen 2009. Knowledge Bases, Talents and Contexts: On the Usefulness of the Creative Class Approach in Sweden. Economic Geography, 85(4): 425–442. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R A Boschma, M. Fritsch 2009. Creative class and regional growth: empirical evidence from seven European countries. Economic Geography, 85(4): 391–423. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P Cooke, L. De Propris 2011. A policy agenda for EU smart growth: the role of creative and cultural industries. Policy Studies, 32(4): 365–375. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J Potts, S. Cunningham 2008. Four models of the creative industries. International Journal of Cultural Policy, 14(3): 233–247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A C. Pratt 2004. Creative clusters: Towards the governance of the creative industries production system? Media International Australia, 112(1): 50–66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wei 2000. Effective methods on evaluating relative efficiency (DEA). Chinese Science Bulletin, 45(17):1793–1807. [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics of China. 2009. China Statistical Yearbook (2010). China Statistics Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- L. Andres, C. Caroline2013. The integration of cultural and creative industries into local and regional development strategies in Birmingham and Marseille: towards an inclusive and collaborative governance? Regional Studies, 47(2): 161–182. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kacerauskas 2013. Creative and cultural industries: philosophical, sociological and communication aspects. Filosofija-Sociologija, 24(3): 112–120. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.