MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 3: Manufacturing innovation and Advanced manufacturing technology|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Craig J. Boucher and David B. Novotney Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company Simsbury. “Connecticut Performance evaluation of an addressable integrated ordnance system”, AIAA 2001-3636. [Google Scholar]
- David B. Novotney and Andrew Kochanek, Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company, Simsbury, CT, 06070, “Intelligent Initiation Systems for Divert and Attitude Control Applications”, AIAA 2005–4502. [Google Scholar]
- United States Patent, US 2004/0020394 A1, “ORDNANCE FIRING SYSTEM”, Feb. 5, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- United States Patent, US 2005/0150998 A1, “ORDNANCE SYSTEM WITH COMMON BUS, METHOD OF OPERATION AND AEROSPACE VEHICLE INCLUDING SAME”, Jul. 14, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jin-yan, Zheng Ying-qiang, Zhang Zhen-ren. 8051 single chip microcomputer data transmission interface technology and application examples. People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Bao-li, Guo Bao-yi. The design and implementation of RS485 based electronic cap initiation network and communication protocol. Journal of Shaanxi University of Technology, 2010, 26(1):20–23. [Google Scholar]
- Han Ke-hua, Ren Xi, Li Li-ming. Application design of RS485 bus in the long distance multi point ignition system. New special device application, 2008, 10(9): 31–34. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ting. Design and verification of a high performance ordnance initiation system bus. Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.