MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- E Kayacan, B Ulutas & OKaynak Kaynak. Grey system theory-based models in time series prediction, Expert Systems with Applications, 33, 2(2010), 1784–1789. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J L Deng. Contral problems of grey system, Systems& Contral Letters, 1, 5(1982), 288–294. [Google Scholar]
- Liu S F, Lin Y. Grey systems Theory and Applications, Berlin: Springer, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- D C Li, C J Chang, C C Chen. et al. Forecasting short-term electricity consumption using the adaptive grey-based approach--An Asian case. Omega, 40, 6(2012), 767–773. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T S Chang, CY Ku, HP Fu. Grey theory analysis of online population and online game industry revenue in Taiwan. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 80(2013), 175–185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Evans. An alternative approach to estimating the parameters of a generalized grey Verhulst model: An application to steel intensity of use in the UK, Expert Systems with Applications, 41 (2014), 1236–1244. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W Yan, C Y Yu, R Tu, et al. Fire detection model in Tibet based on Grey-fuzzy neural network algorithm. Expert Syst Appl, 38, 8(2011), 9580–9585. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T Li. A research on the Grey prediction model GM(1,n). Appl Math Comput, 218, 1(2012), 4903–49018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D C Li, C J Chang, C C Chen. et al. Forecasting short-term electricity consumption using the adaptive Grey-based approach-an Asian case. Omega, 40, 6(2012), 767–773. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N M Xie, S F Liu. Discrete Grey forecasting model and its optimization. App Math Model, 33(2009), 1173–86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B H Yang, Z G Fang, K Zhang. Discrete GM(1,1) model based on sequence of stepwise ratio. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 34, 4 (2012), 715–718. [Google Scholar]
- T X Yao, S F Liu, N M Xie. On the properties of small sample of GM(1,1) model. App Math Model, 33(2009), 1894–903. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y G Dang, S F Liu, K J Chen. The GM models that be taken as initial value. Kybernetes, 33, 2(2004), 247–54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y X Luo. Non-equidistant step by step optimum new information GM(1,1) and its application. Syst Eng Theor Pract, 30, 12(2010), 2254–8. [Google Scholar]
- Y H Wang, Y G Dang, Y Q Li, et al. An approach to increase prediction precision of GM(1,1) model based on optimization of the initial condition. Expert Syst Appl, 37, 8 (2010), 5640–5643. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L F Wu, S F Liu, L G Yao, et.al. Grey system model with the fractional order accumulation. Commun Nonlinear Sci Numer Simulat, 18(2013), 1775–1785. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L F Wu, S F Liu, L G Yao. Discrete grey model based on fractional order accumulate, Systems Engineering--Theory & Practice, 34, 7(2014), 1882–1887. [Google Scholar]
- B Zeng, S F Liu. Direct modeling approach of DGM (1,1) with approximate non-homogeneous exponential sequence. Systems Engineering--Theory & Practice, 31, 2(2014), 297–301. [Google Scholar]
- Y N Wang. GM (1,1) direct modelling method and its characteristic. Systems Engineering--Theory & Practice, 8, 1(1998): 27–31. [Google Scholar]
- L F Wu, S F Liu, H J Chen, et.al. Using a novel grey system model to forecast natural gas consumption in China, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- J Kenned, R Eberhart. Particle swarm optimization, In: Proc IEEE Int Conf on Neural Networks,1995, 1942–1946. [Google Scholar]
- R Almeida, A B Malinowska. Generalized transversality conditions in fractional calculus of variations, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 18, 3(2013), 443–452. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G Xu, W G Wang. Forecasting China’s natural gas consumption based on a combination model, Journal of Natural Gas Chemistry, 19(2010):493–496. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J C Li, X C Dong, M Hook. et.al. Forecasting the growth of China’s natural gas consumption, Energy, 36, 3(2011), 1380–1385. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.