MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Artis M, Krolzig H M, Toro J. The European Business Cycle// the ERM’, International Journal of Finance and Economics. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Dickson G.W. An Analysis of Vendor Selection Systems and Decisions. Journal of Purchasing, 2, 6(1966). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Johnson M.V. Partner Selection in the Agile Environment, Creating the Agile Organization: Models, Metrics and Pilot, 4th Annual conference proceedings, 21, 6(1995). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Shihua, Lin Yong, Chen Zhixiang. Supply chain management (First Edition). Beijing: China Machine Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xuefen, Liu Yiyong, Shudong Sun, et al. Evaluation and selection of the three party logistics enterprises under the environment of supply chain management. Computer engineering and applications, 14, 3(2003). [Google Scholar]
- Yan Xiuxia, Sun Linyan, Luo Bo. Multi objective decision making of third party logistics supplier selection. China mechanical engineering, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xiaoyu, Huang Xiaoyuan, Sun Wei. Supply chain design method for key suppliers and customers. system engineering, 23, 6(2005). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Gang. Classification and evaluation of suppliers based on entropy method [J]. Journal of systems management, 19, 6(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Lu Zhigang, Chen Hangjuan. Fuzzy multiple attribute decision making supplier selection method basedon information entropy. application of computer systems, 18, 3(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Liu H T, Wang W K. An integrated fuzzy approach for provider evaluation and selection in third-party logistics. 36, 3(2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.