MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Kim J H, Yi H S, Han C H. A novel model for plant-wide multi-period optimization of byproduct gas supply system in the iron and steel making process, Trans IChemE, 2003, 81: 1015–1025. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang qi, Cai Jiu-ju, Pang Xing-lu, et al. Optimal distribution of by-product gases in iron and steel complex. Journal of Northeast University, 2011, 32(1): 98–101. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang qi, Cai Jiu-ju, Du Tao. Optimum utilization of gas system in incorporated business enterprises of iron and steel. Energy for Metallurgical Industry, 2005, 24(5): 9–16. [Google Scholar]
- Su C L. Probabilistic load-flow computation using point estimate method. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2005,20(4):1843–1851. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Coello C A C, Pulido G T, Lechuga M S. Handling multiple objectives with particle swarm optimization. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 2004,8(3):256–279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim J H, Yi H S, Han C H. Plant-wide optimal byproduct gas distribution and holder level control in the iron and steel making process, Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2003, 20(3): 429–435. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.