MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 1: Automotive and Aerospace manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Shi Chun-yan, Huang Hui. Vehicle Routing Problem: Research Summary and Prospect. Logistics Technology, 2014 (12): 75–77. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wen-lan, Dai Shu-gui. Review on the algorithm of vehicle routing problem. Journal of Chuzhou University, 2007 (3): 19–25. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yun-Zhong, Xuan Hui-Yu. Review of Models and Algorithms for Vehicle Routing Problem. Chinese Journal of Management, 2005 (1): 124–130. [Google Scholar]
- Han Juan-juan, Li Yong-xian. Review of dynamic vehicle routing problem. Green Science and Technology, 2015 (5): 285–288. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Jincheng, Zhang Qi-shan. VRP routing algorithm for vehicle routing problem. Journal of Shenyang Institute of Engineering, 2006 (4): 357–360. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiang-yong, Tian Peng. Vehicle routing problem model and algorithm research. Shanghai Jiaotong University Antai College of Economics and Management, 2007 (9). [Google Scholar]
- Xie Binglei. Multi-loop optimization strategy for stochastic vehicle routing problem. Systems Engineering -Theory & Practice, 2007 (9): 167–171. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.