MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2017Engineering Technology International Conference 2016 (ETIC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- R.H. French, Open Channel Hydraulics, (Mc Graw-Hill Book Company,New York 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Chow, Open Channel Hydraulics, (Mc Graw-Hill Book Company, New York 1959) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Buffington, D.R. Montgomery, Water Resour. Res., 35(11), 3507 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Subramaya, Flow in Open Channel 2nd Ed., (New Delhi. Mc Graw-Hill Companies Ltd. 1997) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. McKeon, Proceeding of the Summer Program, Center for Turbulent Research, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xi, Sun Yi, Weizhen Lu, Wang Xiekang, J. Hydrology. Engr., 16(9), 710 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Limerinos, Dept. of Water Resources, (1970) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.