MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil and Architectural Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Roberto Cipolla, Peter Giblin. Visual Motion if Curves and Surfaces, Cambridge University Press, UK, 187 p (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Deserno M. Notes on differential geometry with special emphasis on surfaces in R3, UCLE, Los Angeles, 2004.–p. 64. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov V.N., Rynkovskaya M.I. Application of circular surfaces to the architecture of the buildings, structures and products. Bulletin of PFUR: Engineering Researches, 3, p.111–119 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Rynkovskaya M. On application and analysis of helicoidal shells in architecture and civil engineering, Bulletin of PFUR, engineering, 4, p. 84–90 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Krivoshapko, Geometry and strength of general helicoidal shells, 5, p. 161–175, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Krivoshapko, V.N. Ivanov, Encyclopedia of Analytical Surfaces, Springer International Publishing Switzerland, 752 p (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Bock hyeng., S.N. Krivoshapko Umbrella-type surfaces in architecture of spatial structures, IOSR JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING, 3, p. 43–53 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bradshaw, D. Campbell, M. Gargari, A. Mirmiran, P. Tripeny, Special structures. Past, present, and future, Journal of Structural Engineering, p. 691–701 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Krivoshapko, Cable-stayed structures, Structural Mechanics of Engineering Constructions and Buildings, 1, p. 9–22, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ivanov. The problems of the geometry and the architectural design of shells based on cyclic surfaces, Spatial structures in new and renovation projects of buildings and construction, Proceedings international congress ICSS-98, 2, - p. 539–546 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Hyeng, A. Christian Bock, E.B. Yamb, Aplication of cyclic shells in the architecture, machine design, andbioncs, Int. Journal of Modern Engineering Researches 12, 799–806, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Krivoshapko, K.P. Pjatikristovsky. On history of building of wooden shells and their opportunities at present and in the future, Structural Mechanics of Engineering Constructions and Buildings, 1, p. 3–18, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Krivoshapko. Static analysis of shells with developable middle surfaces, Applied Mechanics Reviews, 51, No 12, Part 1, p. 731–746 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Barony S.Y., Tottenham H. The analysis of rotational shells using a curved ring element and the mixed variational formulation II Int. J. Numer Meth. Eng. 10. N 4, p.861–872 (1976). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ivanov, R. Muxammad, Geometry of carved Monge surface and shell structuring, Structural Mechanics of Engineering Constructions and Buildings, 1, p. 27–36, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Olodo E.T., Adjovi E.C., Krivoshapko S.N. Geometrical modeling of a composite folded membrane by a developable membrane with parabolic guidelines of any order// International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 4. p. 338–343, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Luther Pfahler Eienhart. A Treatise on the Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces, Dover Publicans, New York, 479 p (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Arbelaes, Juxanio Marulanda, Analysis of Shells in the Form of Ruled Monge surface, PhD Diss. In technic., Moscow, UDN, p. 154, (1970). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Fares, Momentless theory of carved Monge surface of double curvature, p.118 (1974). [Google Scholar]
- Krivoshapko S.N., Gbaguidi Aïssè Gerard. Two methods of analysis of thin elastic open helicoidal shells// International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applied Sciences, 12, p. 382–390, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Bathe K.J. Numerical Methods in finite element analysis-prentice-hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, p. 631, (1976). [Google Scholar]
- Bushel D. Computer analysis of complex shell structures II Pres. At AIAA eight Aerospace sci. Meet. N.Y.AJAA paper, 70, р. 138, (1970). [Google Scholar]
- Rynkovskaya M.I. On problem of strength analysis of thin linear helicoidal shells, Structural Mechanics of Engineering Constructions and Buildings, 6, p. 13–15, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.