MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power System and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- L. Kish, Heat and cooling of the transformers (Energy, Moscow, 1980). – 180 pp. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Golunov, N.S. Seshenko, The cooling devices for the oil-immersed transformers (Energy, Moscow, 1976). – 216 pp. [Google Scholar]
- G. Gotter, Heat and cooling of the electrical machines (State Energy Press, Saint Petersburg, 1961). – 351 pp. [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Bashirov, M.R. Minlibaev, A.S. Hismatullin, Cooling efficiency increase for the oil-immersed transformers, Neftegazovoe delo, 2, p. 347–357 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sushkov, A.A. Zjabkin, Thermal processes modeling and diagnostics of power transformers of power supply systems of oil fields, Promyshlennaja jenergetika, 2, p. 39–42 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Bulat, Thermoelectric cooling: current state and trends, Holodil’naja tehnika, 8, p. 2–7 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dmitrieva, A.V. Dmitriev, Cooling System for the oil-immersed transformer by means of thermoelectric modules, Izvestija vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij. Problemy jenergetiki, 11-12, p. 56–59 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dmitriev, O.S. Dmitrieva, I.N. Madyshev, A.A. Sagdeev, A.N. Nikolaev, Zajavka na poleznuju model’ № 2016112002 ot 30 marta 2016 goda. A thermoelectric device for the additional cooling of oil transformer (Moscow, 2016) (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.