MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing and Industrial Production|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Anjoran, R.. 15 Ways to Avoid Problems With Your Suppliers (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Vivek, N. Quality Management System Handbook for Product Development Companies (pp. 1–22). New York: CRC Press (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Hessel Schuurman. Quality Management and Competitiveness The Diffusion of The ISO 9000 Standards in Latin America and Recommendations for Government Strategies (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Kao, T. Human factors in quality inspection process. 1–5 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Davis, S. B. G. D.. Introduction to Total Quality Management for Production, Processing, and Services (3rd ed.). United States: Prentice Hall (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Wu, H. Y., Chuang, C. L., Kung, Y. S., & Lin, R. H.. Determination of optimal inspection sequence within misclassification error bound. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(5), 5366–5372 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vienna. The Influence of The Workplace On Perceived Quality (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Nzonzo, J. C. Training and Development Practices In An Organisation : An Intervention To Enhance Organisational Effectiveness, 2(4), 187–198 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu, H.-F., Yu, W. C., & Wu, W. P. A mixed inspection policy for CSP-1 and precise inspection under inspection errors and return cost. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 57(3), 652–659 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kao, T. (2003). Human factors in quality inspection processes, 1–5 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Hessel Schuuman. Quality Management and competitiveness The Diffusion of The ISO 9000 Standards in Latin America and Recommendations for Government Strategies (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Dhillon, B. S., & Liu, Y. Human error in maintenance: a review. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 12(1), 21–36 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Su, L.-H., & Tsai, H.-L. Flexible preventive maintenance planning for two parallel machines problem to minimize makespan. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 16(3), 288–302 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sondalini, M. 6 Ways to Improve Maintenance and Production, 1–5 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Shin, Sangman, Jung Tae Kim, and Yun SuChoi.. “Rubber Composition for Tire Tread and Tire Manufactured by Using the Same.” U.S. Patent No. 20, 150, 299, 436 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Besterfield, D. H. Quality Control. Eight Edit., pp. 77–109). New Jersey: Southern Illinois University (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Vrat. Prem. “Material Specification, Codification, and Standardization.” Materials Management. Springer India. 211–224 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Bamford, D. R., & Greatbanks, R. W. The use of quality management tools and techniques: a study of application in everyday situations. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 22(4), 376–392 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Henley, Amy J., et al. “Quantifying efficacy of workplace reinforcers: An application of behavioral economic demand to evaluate hypothetical work performance.” Translational Issues in Psychological Science 2.2: 174 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sultana, F., Science, C., Road, P., Razive, N. I., Tower, G., & Azeem, A. Implementation of Statistical Process Control (SPC) For Production Data Control Chart Pareto Chart Pivot Chart Data Analysis Maintenance Communication Electrical Findings, M(1), 15–21 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Way, F. Improve your machines and manufacturing processes: Milo, Christian, and Werner Grosch. “Changes in the odorants of boiled salmon and cod as affected by the storage of the raw material.” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 44.8: 2366–2371 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Gu, Ben J., et al. “A quantitative method for measuring innate phagocytosis by human monocytes using real‐time flow cytometry.” Cytometry Part A 85.4: 313–321 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.