MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot Design and Control|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- A. Gijbels, E.B. Vander Poorten, P. Stalmans, H. Van Brussel, Design of a teleoperated robotic system for retinal surgery, IEEE ICRA, 2357–2363 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Guthart, J.K. Salisbury, The Intuitive telesurgery system: overview and application, IEEE ICRA, 618–621 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Taylor, J. Funda, B. Eldridge, S. Gomory, A telerobotic assistant for laparoscopic surgery. IEEE Eng. Med. Biol. Mag. 14, 279–288 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Taylor, D. Stoianovici, Medical robotics in computer-integrated surgery. IEEE Trans. on Rob. Autom 19, 765–781(2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Huang, Y. Yang, P Su, J Xiao, Type Synthesis of 1R1T Remote Center of Motion Mechanisms. J. Mech. Eng. 13, 131-136 (2015). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ueta, Y. Yamaguchi, Y. Shirakawa, T. Nakano, R. Ideta, Y. Noda, Robot-assisted vitreoretinal surgery: development of a prototype and feasibility studies in an animal model. Ophthalmology 116, 1–2 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J.H. Lum, D.C.W. Friedman, H. King, The RAVEN: Design and Validation of a Telesurgery System. Int. J. Robot. Res. 28 (2009) 1183–1197. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zong, X. Pei, J. Yu, S. Bi, Classification and type synthesis of 1-DOF remote center of motion mechanisms. Mech. Mach. Theory. 43, 1585–1595 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, G. Zhang, A. Müller, S. Wang, A Family of Remote Center of Motion Mechanisms Based on Intersecting Motion Planes. J. Mech. Design 135, 091009–1–10 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Kong, C.M. Gosselin, Type synthesis of 4-DOF SP-equivalent parallel manipulators: A virtual chain approach. Mech. Mach. Theory 41 1306–1319 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Huang, Q. Li, H. Ding, Theory of Parallel Mechanisms. Mech. Mach. Science. 6, 653–4 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- F. Xie, X.J. Liu, T. Li, Type Synthesis and Typical Application of 1T2R-Type Parallel Robotic Mechanisms. Math. Probl. Eng. 6, 497–504 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Kumar, O. Piccin, B. Bayle, A task-based type synthesis of novel 2T2R parallel mechanisms. Mech. Mach. Theory. 77, 59–72 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Rao, N. M. Rao Position Analysis of Spatial 3-RPS Parallel Manipulator. Int. J. Mech. Eng. & Rob. Res. 2, 80–90 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.