MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot Design and Control|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- H. Cho, et al., “A Multi-Sensor Fusion System for Moving Object Detection and Tracking in Urban Driving Environments,” 2014 IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation (ICRA), Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center, Hong Kong, China, (May 31-June 7, 2014)
- C. Saranya, et al., “Path Planning Through Partially Occupied Cells using Modified D* Algorithm,” ISTE-ACEEE Int. J. in Computer Science, 1(1), (March 2014)
- B.J. Lee, S.O. Lee and G.T. Park, “Trajectory Generation and Motion Tracking Control for the Robot Soccer Game,” Proceedings of the 1999 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, (1999)
- H. Belaidi, “Optimal control and strategy of autonomous mobile robot 2D/3D simulation,” Magister thesis, Electrical and Electronic Institution, UMBB, (June 2009)
- H. Belaidi, A. Hentout, B. Bouzouia, H. Bentarzi, A. Belaidi, “NURBs Trajectory Generation and Following by an Autonomous Mobile Robot Navigating in 3D Environment,” 4th Annual International Conference on Cyber Technology in Automation, Control, and Intelligent Systems (CYBER), 2014 IEEE, Hong Kong, (4-7 June 2014), pp. 168–173.
- J.C. Wolf, “Fast Autonomous Mobile Robot Platform,” A report submitted to the University of Plymouth In partial fulfillment for the degree in B Eng (Hons) Robotics and Automated Systems, (2003-2004)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.