MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- I. Maher, A.A.D. Sarhan, M.M. Barzani, M. Hamdi, Increasing the productivity of the wire-cut electrical discharge machine associated with sustainable production, Journal of Cleaner Production, 108, 247–255, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Maher, A.A.D. Sarhan, M. Hamdi, Review of improvements in wire electrode properties for longer working time and utilization in wire EDM machining, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 76, 329–351, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Luo, Rupture failure and mechanical strength of the electrode wire used in wire EDM, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 94, 208–215 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. T. Lin, I.F. Chung, S.-Y. Huang, Improvement of machining accuracy by fuzzy logic at corner parts for wire-EDM, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 122, 499–511, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kinoshita, M. Fukui, G. Gamo, Control of wire-EDM preventing electrode from breaking, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 31, 111–114, (1982). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Maher, A.A.D. Sarhan, H. Marashi, Effect of Electrical Discharge Energy on White Layer Thickness of WEDM Process, in: Reference Module in Materials Science and Materials Engineering, Elsevier, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.