MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Processing Technology|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Y Rong, Z Zhang, G Zhang, C Yue, Y Gu, Y Huang, et al, Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 67, 94–104 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P Jiang, L Cao, Q Zhou, Z Gao, Y Rong, X Shao, IJMAT,(to be published) 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Q Zhou, P Jiang, X Shao, Z Gao, L Cao, C Yue, X Li, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, (to be published) 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Q Zhou, Y Rong, X Shao, P Jiang, Z Gao, L Cao, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, (to be published) 2016 [Google Scholar]
- X Wang, H Chen, H Liu, P Li, Z Yan, C Huang, et al. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 51(11):1245–1254 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Shojaeefard, M Akbari, P. Asadi, International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 15(11): 2351–2356 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Islam, A. Buijk, M. Rais-Rohani, K. Motoyama, Advances in Engineering Software, 79: 127–136 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q Zhou, X Shao, P Jiang, L Cao, H Zhou, L Shu, CMES, 106(5): 323–355 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sun, G. Li, M. Stone, Q. Li, Computational Materials Science, 49(3): 500–511 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z-H Han, R Zimmermann, S Görtz, AIAA Paper, 1225: 2010(2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, A. Pratap, S. Agarwal, T. Meyarivan, IEEE Transactions on, 6(2): 182–197 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.R.N. Esfahani, J. Coupland, S. Marimuthu, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 224: 135–142 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, Y. Lei, Y. Shi, Optics & Laser Technology, 43(4): 870–873 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Goldak, A. Chakravarti, M. Bibby, Metallurgical transactions B, 15(2): 299–305 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-S. Park, Journal of statistical planning and inference, 39(y): 95–111 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.