- Y Rong, Z Zhang, G Zhang, C Yue, Y Gu, Y Huang, et al, Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 67, 94–104 (2015) [CrossRef]
- P Jiang, L Cao, Q Zhou, Z Gao, Y Rong, X Shao, IJMAT,(to be published) 2016
- Q Zhou, P Jiang, X Shao, Z Gao, L Cao, C Yue, X Li, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, (to be published) 2016
- Q Zhou, Y Rong, X Shao, P Jiang, Z Gao, L Cao, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, (to be published) 2016
- X Wang, H Chen, H Liu, P Li, Z Yan, C Huang, et al. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 51(11):1245–1254 (2013) [CrossRef]
- M.H. Shojaeefard, M Akbari, P. Asadi, International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 15(11): 2351–2356 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M. Islam, A. Buijk, M. Rais-Rohani, K. Motoyama, Advances in Engineering Software, 79: 127–136 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Q Zhou, X Shao, P Jiang, L Cao, H Zhou, L Shu, CMES, 106(5): 323–355 (2015)
- G. Sun, G. Li, M. Stone, Q. Li, Computational Materials Science, 49(3): 500–511 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Z-H Han, R Zimmermann, S Görtz, AIAA Paper, 1225: 2010(2010)
- K. Deb, A. Pratap, S. Agarwal, T. Meyarivan, IEEE Transactions on, 6(2): 182–197 (2002)
- M.R.N. Esfahani, J. Coupland, S. Marimuthu, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 224: 135–142 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R. Wang, Y. Lei, Y. Shi, Optics & Laser Technology, 43(4): 870–873 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J. Goldak, A. Chakravarti, M. Bibby, Metallurgical transactions B, 15(2): 299–305 (1984) [CrossRef]
- J.-S. Park, Journal of statistical planning and inference, 39(y): 95–111 (1994) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Processing Technology|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.