MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Processing Technology|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Wohlers, T. (2012), “Executive Summary”, Wohlers Report, Wohlers Associates, Fort Collins, CO. Wohlers, T. (2012), “Executive Summary”, Wohlers Report, Wohlers Associates, Fort Collins, CO. [Google Scholar]
- Chua, C.K., Leong, K.F. and Lim, C.S. (2010), Rapid Prototyping: Principles and Applications, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ. [Google Scholar]
- Ingole, D.S., Kuthe, A.M., Thakare, S.B. and Talankar, A.S. (2009), “Rapid prototyping – a technology transfer approach for development of rapid tooling”, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol. 15 No. 4, pp. 280–290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ivanova, O., Williams, C. and Campbell, T. (2013), “Additive manufacturing (AM) and nanotechnology: promises and challenges”, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol. 19 No. 5, pp. 353–364. [Google Scholar]
- Brooks, H., Lupeanu, M.E. and Piorkowski, B. (2013), “Research towards high speed extrusion freeforming”, International Journal of Rapid Manufacturing, Vol. 3 Nos 2/3, pp. 154–171. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thrimurthulu, K., Pandey, P.M. and Reddy, N.V. (2004), “Optimum part deposition orientation in fused deposition modeling”, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol. 44 No. 6, pp. 585–594. [Google Scholar]
- Ahn, D.K., Kim, H. and Lee, S. (2009a), “Surface roughness prediction using measured data and interpolation in layered manufacturing”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 209 No. 2, pp. 664–671. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahn, D.K., Kweon, J.H., Kwon, S., Song, J. and Lee, S. (2009b), “Representation of surface roughness in fused deposition modelling”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 209 Nos 15/16, pp. 5593–5600. [Google Scholar]
- Rianmora, S. and Koomsap, P. (2010), “Recommended slicing positions for adaptive direct slicing by image processing technique”, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 46 Nos 9/10/11/12, pp. 1021–1033. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahapatra, S.S. and Sood, A.K. (2012), “Bayesian regularization-based Levenberg–Marquardt neural model combined with BFOA for improving surface finish of FDM processed part”, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 60 Nos 9/10/11/12, pp. 1223–1235. [Google Scholar]
- Gibson, I., Rosen, D.W. and Stucker, B. (2010), Additive manufacturing technologies: rapid prototyping to direct digital manufacturing, Springer, New York, NY. [Google Scholar]
- Galantucci, L., Lavecchia, F. and Percoco, G. (2009), “Experimental study aiming to enhance the surface finish of fused deposition modeled parts”, CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 58 No. 1, pp. 189–192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Turner, B.N., Strong, R. and Gold, S.A. (2014), “A review of melt extrusion additive manufacturing processes: I. Process design and modeling”, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol. 20 No. 3, pp. 192–204. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bakar, N.S.A., Alkahari, M.R. and Boejang, H. (2010), “Analysis on fused deposition modelling performance”, Journal of Zhejiang University Science A, Vol. 11 No. 12, pp. 972–977. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siparsky, G.L., Voorhees, K.J. and Miao, F. (1998), “Hydrolysis of polylactic acid (PLA) and polycaprolactone (PCL) in aqueous acetonitrile solutions: autocatalysis”, Journal of environmental polymer degradation, Vol. 6 No. 1, pp. 31–41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahn, S.-H., Montero, M., Odell, D., Roundy, S. and Wright, P.K. (2002), “Anisotropic material properties of fused deposition modeling ABS”, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol. 8 No. 4, pp. 248–257. [Google Scholar]
- Kasuga, T., Fujikawa, H. and Abe, Y. (1999), “Preparation of polylactic acid composites containing β–Ca (PO3)2 fibers”, Journal of materials research, Vol. 14 No. 2, pp. 418–424. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boschetto, A. and Bottini, L. (2015), “Surface improvement of fused deposition modeling parts by barrel finishing”, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol. 21 No. 6, pp. 686–696. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.