MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- LiFang-jie, Zhao Feng-xin, Zhang Yu-shan, You Hong-bing. Influence of ground building’s relative position on seismic response of subway structure. Earthquake research in China, 26(2):201–209, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Liang Jian-wen, JI Xiao-dong, Vincent W Lee. Effects of an underground lined tunnel on ground motion (II): numerical results. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 26(5):687–692, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guo-xing, Zhuang Hai-yang, Xu Ye. A study on influence of excavated shallow tunnel on design parameters of ground motion in the soft site. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 26(6):739–744, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Feng-bin, Yang Ping. Study on interaction and influence of one on another during construction of urban tunnel and adjacent underground structure. Railway Engineering, (2): 48–51, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- He Wei, Chen Jian-yun, YU Pin-qing. A Study on Influence of Underground Structure on Ground Surface Response Spectra. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 5(6):1099–1114, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Maria I. Todorovska, Ph.D., Mihailo D. Trifunac, Ph.D., and Vincent W. Lee, Ph.D. Synthetic Earthquake Ground Motions for the Design of Long Structures[J]. International Efforts in Lifeline Earthquake Engineering, 592–599, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhen-yu, Liu Jing-bo. Study on wave motion input and artificial boundary for problem of nonlinear wave motion in layered soil. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 23(7):1169–117 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.