MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material Structure and Measurement|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Qu X H, Yi H Q. Materials China. J. 29, 45–49(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Wang J Z. Research on densification mechanism of powder high velocity compaction (Doctoral dissertation). Beijing: University of Science and Technology Beijing, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Sano Y, Miyagi K. Int. J. Powder Metall. Powder Technol. J. 20, 115–118 (1984). [Google Scholar]
- Chen J. Investigation on equipment development and densification mechanism of warm powder high velocity compaction (Doctoral dissertation). Guang zhou: South China University of Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Ma B B, Hu X P, Liu J. Hot Working Technology. J. 01 91–95 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Shi Y P, Zhou Y R. ABAQUS Finite Element Analysis [M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Sun L. Mesoscopic simulation on the compression deformation process of powder particles (Doctoral dissertation). Hefei: Hefei University of Technology (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Johnson. G.R, Cook. W.H. A constitutive model and data for metals subjected to large strains, high strain rates and high temperatures[C]//7th International Symposium on Ballistics. The Netherlands: Hague, 1983. 541–547. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.