MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Handling Methods and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- H. Liao, Y. L. He, J. Du, Strength and Fatigue Finite Element Analysis of Diaphragm in Diaphragm Coupling, Machinery & Electronics, 05, 5 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. G. Qiu, F. H. Zhang, J.H. Bai, the design and FEM analysis of flexible diaphragm coupling’ web curve, Machinery Design & Manufacture, 7, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Peng, G. L. Deng, L. F. Xing, Diaphragm strength calculation method, Ship Science and Technology, 35, 5 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Peng, Y. Zhao, X. X. Liu, Analysis of different type mask plate characteristic, Ship Science and Technology, 35, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, X. F. Wang, Analysis of axial misalignment based on ANSYS of flexible couplings, Mechanical Research and Application, 16, 2 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Shentu, X. Y. Zhang, Analysis Axial displacement compensation capacity of Joint Flexible Laminated Membrane Coupling (JFLMC), 19, 2 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- W. P. Chen, Y. M. Ma, Analysis axis stiffness of diaphragm coupling, ship engineering, 32, 4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.