MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Handling Methods and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Q. Zhou, Research on Force and Permeability Performance of Mixed Recycled Aggregate Concrete, Xiamen University, a master’s degree thesis, (2009)
- X. Wu, Application of powder and granular construction waste in cement concrete, Zhengzhou University, a master’s degree thesis, (2004)
- Y. Li. Experimental Study on High-Performance Recycled Concrete Produced by Building Waste, Comprehensive utilization of fly ash, (4):17-20 (2013)
- S. Jia, J. Wang, et al., Construction Waste Recycled Concrete Aggregate Performance Study, Construction Technology, (S1):165-168(2014)
- M. Li, Applied Technique Research of Regeneration Concrete by Use of Construction Waste, Municipal Engineering Technology, (S1): 254-260 (2010)
- Pebbles, Gravel Used in Building, (GB14685-2001)
- Ordinary Concrete Mixed Design Procedures, (JGJ 55-2011)
- S. Song, L. Wang. The Experimental Research on Concrete with Construction Rubbish Recycled Aggregate, Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (7): 56-59 (2009)
- Building Pebbles, Gravel Modified Version (GB14685-2001)
- Ordinary Concrete Mixing Performance Test Methods, (GB/T50080-2002)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.