MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Handling Methods and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Bloem, J.J., 2008. Evaluation of a PV- integrated building application in a well-controlled outdoor test environment. Building and Environment 43, 205–216. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zogou, O., Stapountzis, H., 2011. Energy analysis of an improved concept of integrated PV panels in an office building in central Greece. Applied Energy 88, 853- 866. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yoon, J.H., Song, J.H., Lee, S.J., 2011. Practical application of building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) system using transparent amorphous silicon thin-film PV module. Solar Energy 85, 723-733. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jones, A.D., Underwood, C.P., 2001. A thermal model for photovoltaic systems. Solar Energy 70 (4), 349–359. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zondag, H.A., de Vries, D.W., van Helden, W.G.J., van Zolengen, R.J.C., Steenhoven, A.A., 2003. The yield of different combined PV-thermal collector designs. Solar Energy 74 (3), 253–269. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chow, T.T., 2003. Performance analysis of photovoltaic- thermal collector by explicit dynamic model. Solar Energy 75, 143–152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ji, J., Han, J., Chow, T.T., Yi, H., Lu, J., He, W., Sun, W., 2006. Effect of fluid flow and packing factor on energy performance of a wall- mounted hybrid photovoltaic/water heating collector system. Energy and Buildings 38, 1380–1387. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Makrides, G., Zinsser, B., Norton, M., Georghiou, G.E., Schubert, M, Werner, JH, 2010. Potential of photovoltaic systems in countries with high solar irradiation. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 14, 754–762. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ordenes, M., Marinoski, D.L., Braun, P., Ruther, R., 2007. The impact of building-integrated photovoltaics on the energy demand of multi-family dwellings in Brazil. Energy and Buildings 39, 629–642. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goetzberger, A., 2002. Photovoltaic material, history, status and outlook. Materials Science and Engineering 40, 1-46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dubey, S., Sandhu, G.S., Tiwari, G.N., 2009. Analytical expression for electrical efficiency of PV/ T hybrid air collector. Applied Energy 86, 697–705. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal, B., Tiwari, G.N., 2010. Optimizing the energy and exergy of building integrated photovoltaic thermal (BIPVT) systems under cold climatic conditions. Applied Energy 87, 417-426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.