MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Other Related Topics|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- A. Deaconescu, T. Deaconescu, IMECS, 2, 1823 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Otto Bock, http://www.ottobock.com/ Accessed: 20.04.2016 [Google Scholar]
- Rimec, http://www.rimec.it/ Accessed: 20.04.2016 [Google Scholar]
- Kinetec, http://kinetec.fr/en/ Accessed: 20.04.2016 [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, Z. Yifang, S. Yingshuang, Z. Yongqiang, Z. Wei; Y. Qingtai, Elbow medical rehabilitation device based on pneumatic artificial muscle drive. CN203263743 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dongming, W. Binrui, J. Yinglian, Pneumatic muscle flexible elbow joint device with buffer spring and flexible shaft sleeve. CN202071080 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Canjun, Z. Jiafan, Z. Jie, C. Ying, Flexible exoskeleton elbow joint based on pneumatic power. CN200984250 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Deaconescu, T. Deaconescu, WCE, 2, 1516 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.