MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Other Related Topics|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- I. Dudas, The Theory and Practice of Worm Gear Drives (Penton Press, London, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Litvin, A. Fuentes, Gear Geometry and Applied Theory (Cambridge University Press, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sheveleva, V.I. Medvedev, A.E. Volkov, Mathematical simulation of spiral bevel gears production and process with contact and bending stressing, Proc. IX World Congress on the Theory of Machines and Mechanisms, 1 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Litvin, Theory of Gearing, NASA Reference Publication 1212, AVSCOM Technical Report 88-C–035 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Litvin, Development of Gear Technology and Theory of Gearing, NASA RP–1406 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Litvin, C. L. Hasiao, Comp. Meth. in Appl. Mech. and Eng. 102, 337 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nieszporek, The fundamentals of the theory of synthesis and analysis of approximate gearing (Czestochowa University of Technology, Czestochowa, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Korn, T. Korn, Mathematics for scientific workers and engineers (PWN, Warsaw, 1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.