MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Other Related Topics|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- ERIC number ED 422468, Attitude to learning ‘98. MORI State of the Nation Survey: Summary report, T. Greany editor (1998), http://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED422468 [Google Scholar]
- Bill L., Power up your mind. Learn faster, work smarter. Meteor Publishing, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- McGilchist I., The divided brain & the making of the western world, RSA Animate, https://www.ted.com/talks/iain_mcgilchrist_the_divided_brain [Google Scholar]
- Negroponte N., Where do new ideas come from, http://www.wired.com/1996/01/negroponte-53 [Google Scholar]
- Duicu S.S., About changing paradigms in technical education, 10, 13, (2015) http://www.sorging.ro/en/revista/10-special-issue-fascicle-5/ [Google Scholar]
- Gardner H. Instructional-Design Theories and Models: A new paradigm of instructional theory, in Contemporany Theories of Learning, (Editura trei, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Knight K., Understanding your brain for better design: left vs. right, http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/11/understanding-your-brain-for-better-designleft-vs-right/ [Google Scholar]
- Kolb D., in Contemporany Theories of Learning (Editura trei, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Heron J., The cycle of life and the cycle of learning in Contemporany Theories of Learning (Editura trei, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.