MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- M. P. Groover, Automation, Production Systems and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 3rd Edition, Prentice Hall, Pearson (1987) [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Han, Int. J. Math. Comp. Sim., 6, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Catrina, Flexible Manufacturing Systems, MatrixRom Publish House, Bucharest (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.S.P. Reddy, C.S.P. Rao, Int. J. Sim. Mod., 10 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bojan, Flexible Production Systems, Dacia Publish House, Cluj-Napoca (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fota, Designing of the machines systems. Modeling and simulation, Transilvania University of Brasov Publish House (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Anderson, G. Olsson, Proceedings of 1998 Winter Simulation Conference, Washington, DC, pp. 935–941 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Chang, W. R. Peterson, 122nd Anual Conference& Exposition, June 14-17, Seatle, WA, American Society for Engineering Education (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zammori, M. Braglia, M. Frosolini, Int. J. Ind. Eng. Comp., 2, p. 593–616 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Secco-Suardo, Optimization of a Closed Network of Queues, Electronic Systems Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge, Massachusetts (1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.