MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Solutions for Tools and Devices in Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- ABB, Technical data for the IRB 120 industrial robot. Available from: http://new.abb.com/products/robotics/industrial-robots/irb-120/irb-120-data (2016) [Google Scholar]
- FM Systeme Kompatible Profilreihen & System-Engineering, Germany (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Johnson, M. Kwoka, H. Houayek, I. Walker, K. Green, Design, construction, and testing of a novel robotic workstation. In Proceedings fourth international conference on computational intelligence, robotics, and autonomous systems (CIRAS). Palmerston North, New Zealand, 155–160, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Neto, J.N. Pires, A.P. Moreira, CAD-based off-line robot programming. Robotics Automation and Mechatronics (RAM), IEEE Conference, 516–521, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, X. Fang, L. Qi, Robot. Comput. Integr. Manuf., 38, 9–15 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hao Deng., Z. Hua Cai., D. Dan Fang., H. Lin Liao., G. Montavon, Surface and Coatings Technology, 206, 19–20, 3875–3882 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Holubek, D.R. Delgado Sobrino, P. Košťál, R. Ružarovský, Applied Mechanics and Materials: Novel Trends in Production Devices and Systems II, 693, 62–67, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Holubek, K. Velíšek, M. Šimúnová, N. Vetríková, D. R. Delgado Sobrino: On the possibilities and the advantages of robot off-line programming: Teaching of off-line programming methods as a tool to further industrial implementation utilization. In 3rd International conference on Advances in mechanical, aeronautical and production techniques - MAPT. Issue. New York: Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.